rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feedback regarding apartment location

Feedback regarding apartment location

I’m in a similar situation as you. I’m choosing to live close to the nightlife.

I currently live 45 minutes away from good nightlife. The best you can hope for is to go to her place, or to get a hotel that night.

If you have a strong connection, you can go for the number and meetup the next day, but you need good game to build that connection in the first place.

Getting a hotel every weekend when you may or may not get pussy that night? That’s db, any money that you would have been saving by living closer to work, you will lose renting a room. Drop $300 on the most popular nights at a decent hotel month after month? Easily losing $1000 per month...even IF you are pulling every weekend (you won’t), you’re better off just paying for the better located spot.

Let’s say you still choose to live far away. Anytime you want to do anything with girls, you must text them hours in advance, and plan out everything. You will lose a flow, a spontaneity in life.

Taking her back to her place? That’s relying on the girl to have her own place or to expect her roommates to be cool about hearing her getting plowed. Or she can just brush you off. Which do you think is more likely?

As the man, you have to lead...so you’re going to lead her back to her place? It can work (I’ve done it), but it’s an uphill battle.

Get your own place close to nightlife, rack up some notches, and learn game. Don’t live far away unless you aggressively need to save cash for an emergency fund, medical expenses, paying off credit card debt, or some other venture.

Messages In This Thread