rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

Quote: (05-01-2019 03:12 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Noted lol. I'm trying to work on that. Such a strong drinking culture here doesn't help, but most nights recently i've found myself drinking a little less so i'm trying

I'm still trying to get them 2 interactions kind of 'settled' in my head. I need some closure lol

I think with the bar girl (prior bang) as you say, lots of call-back humour etc would have been wise. Also less over-thinking in terms of her perceived lack of interest (which was mainly due to her lack of replies to my texts since we banged)
I should have used more callback humour and just tried to flirt more in general I think, but I think I found myself playing it too call too avoid rejection?

With the hot MMA teen in truth, I DO think a lay would have been unlikely due to it being a Sunday, she probably had college or something in the morning, probably lived with her parents, I was out of town, she had lots of friends with her. I think everything was against me.

However, still annoyed at how it played out because it would have been in my top 3 I think!. I think my main mistake was not basically at least trying for the pull and basically inviting myself to her place or whatever (which has worked before). I think my state dropped a little because 1/she seemed to not be 100% into the kiss 2/the fact that all I could think was '''Shit, am I gonna have to wait around in the cold until like 6am to get a train back!! Grrr....and why did my wing leave?? How much is a cab gonna cost me? £100+?? Ahhh...'' and so my state dropped. I became too withdrawn and I think I stopped being fun if i'm completely honest [Image: sad.gif]

I'm also a moron for not taking her number when she offered it earlier in the night. Fact is, I do go to that town from time to time and it would have given me a 5% chance at banging her instead of it's current 0%! D'oh

But this sort of post helps me I think. I'm someone who needs to have things clear in his mind of why things didn't work out!

I understand the drinking culture there. I have cousins in Hounslow that I hang out with whenever I'm in the UK, and these guys can drink! I sit there, with my 1-pint, in amazement of how much alcohol they can consume in just an hour!

Whenever I feel like I'm losing the girl during the conversation, I quietly stare into her eyes, not intensely, just with a relaxed manner and watch them try to figure out what I'm thinking about. If you start to look around while she's looking around, it'll get awkward fast. Maybe, try to get her excited about something, anything that'll get her attention.

I don't recommend this for every conversation but going off of what Roosh says about watching Seinfeld because of the random conversation topics that they have with each other, well, you too, can utilize similar techniques. Anyways, one conversation that has been received well by the majority of the girls I bring it up with is: Talking about how toilet paper has not changed since it's conception. Funny, right? Well, it has always been thin layers of paper rolled up on a cardboard tube, for how long? Who knows but what we do know is, that it will always be the same for as long as we live. Try that next time. If you're curious to watch that particular episode and it's a hilarious episode, look it up on Hulu (Season 6, episode 22) it's brought up within the first two minutes of the episode, and hopefully, that'll bring life back to the conversation and you go from there.

Quote: (05-01-2019 06:52 PM)outback Wrote:  

At the moment you're just a nice guy who the girls secretly feel sorry for because your dreams of being a lady killer are stamped on your forehead for every chick you approach to see, but you're too cowardly to become the man that they hope approaches them.

First of all, you sound like a troll.

Secondly, where do you get off on thinking that Sub needs to move to a different country to increase his notch count? He has his reasons for staying in the UK and it's entirely up to his discretion on whether or not to pursue poon there. He's going through the grind, hardly ever bitches about his failures, learns from his failures, is creative and does his due diligence to push through the bullshit. Sub is doing God's work in a place that's so hostile towards men. He gets mad props from me! Sub, I'm giving you a +1-Rep for your hard work!

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread