rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever

Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever

^Agree with Batman's post. I hooked up with ~25 women and mostly got it out of my system. Just got out of an LTR -- tons of sex, tons of good times, but the cost to my personal goals, development, etc was not worth it to me. I'm single right now, using Tinder on and off, but I don't really give a fuck. Hooking up and chasing girls is something that I'd do only if I had literally nothing else going on. I'd rather do martial arts, lift weights, go backpacking, learn more about business, meditate, read books, or do absolutely anything else.

Game and hooking up were pretty on and off for me. I had some great times and great memories. It's an awesome feeling to be asking a girl for directions on a Monday evening and then be banging her on a Thursday. Banging hot girls of every race and background, having an LTR let me live in her town house for months for free, same day lays, all of these things were great. But the whole time, I was completely enslaved to my desires for sex and validation. I wasn't myself, I was a machine completely driven by something society and biology were basically telling me to do. The happiest time of my life (last two months) came from me realizing I didn't need these things to be happy.

Messages In This Thread