rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Quote: (04-30-2019 08:45 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

^ im a total noob but isnt doing the first few sets at a low weight essentially a waste of a set? I don't think you need to load up the sets like that.

Thanks for the reply Beirut! You need to understand that I finally came back to the gym after months of recovering from a shoulder injury. So, right now, my workout regimens are easing me back in the right direction. I will not be lifting heavy as I used too until my muscles are ready for such stress.

Quote: (04-30-2019 03:23 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The general idea for developing more size to your muscles is that you want to provoke a hypertrophic response. The way to do that is to adequately fatigue the muscle so the fibers breakdown and rebuild bigger and stronger. This is why hitting a certain number isn't always important but simply generating adequate breakdown of the muscle. This is also why when doing body-building type work out you don't want to sait super long in between sets. You want to burn the muscles out. This is why bodybuilders will hit the exact same muscle or muscle groups in a series of like 3-5 different movements to really break it down.

As I progress, I will utilize this type of training. I haven't done workouts that push my muscles to fatigue in some time. I'll have to go about it carefully. Thanks for the advice.

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread