rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heading to Bangkok tomorrow

Heading to Bangkok tomorrow

Quote: (04-18-2012 09:07 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Trey: How would you say the ease of hooking up is at WIP? I hear conflicting reports. I hear it's tough and that it's mostly a HiSo joint, but then I had a Thai girl tell me it's not HiSo, that everyone goes there and it's not particularly hard to hook up. What was your impression?

It's not really hi-so in the sense that you almost never meet a truly 'hi-so' girl that goes to after-hours. That's a different discussion.

You can definitely hook up there. Best play is probably to approach at one of the Thonglor Soi 10 joints (can even be done in that 10 minute period where everyone is dicking around outside when these places close, I've had success doing this here and RCA) and suggest a bounce to Wip. Most of the girls at these places, IF they are going to after hours, will go to Wip mostly because it is so close, and to a much lesser extent SD (which tends to get more of the 2am migration crowd from RCA vs Thonglor). SD usually has a slightly dirtier reputation among the Thonglor-going crowd, but it depends who you ask.

Both are smoky after hours joints. I tend to prefer the layout of SD better from a logistics and demographics standpoint. Most of the girls you'd specifically go to Thonglor to pick up rarely go after hours anyway (unless they've been convinced..), so the crowds aren't THAT different between SD and Wip, IMO.

Messages In This Thread