rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot girl games / Her social shit tests.

Hot girl games / Her social shit tests.

Hi everybody,

I see this pattern over and over again for girls on around HB8 level, but I didn't managed to google any information about this so far.

Here is the thing, it's something I would definitely put into category of social shit tests but these are pretty damn hard to pass (for me).

So you have this HB8 girl in the night club and she get the most guys approaching her especially if She happens to be the hottest one in the club at that moment.

So I have seen this over and over again how she pretty much drags multiple guys as an obstacle for you to overcome. I have seen this happening without affecting the situation as an observer and also it happened to me as well in my sets.

In two of my sets I could remember at this point I had good looking interaction with a HB8 gril when she suddenly pulls of the phone and goes aside and in ~10-20 min. Her "friend" arrives which is basically a dude who is hitting on here and she is constantly checking me and sometimes even giving me obvious eye contacts to "take over the situation" and win her back. Once I tried to handle that but I was too slow and didn't get too far. Other time I just straight up gave up (I thought it's her boyfriend, but it wasn't) and she even bumped to me from the back and giving me these weird eye contacts and still checking me if I will do something or gave up.

When it comes to my look I really look like a typical fuckboy so I can see the girls are hoping I will show them that I am socially skilled and pretty much AMOG the guy.

And these are just few examples I have seen this over and over .. Girls staring at me over the shoulder of the guy .. I am not total newbie I can tell when girls want something, but I just don't usually find the balls to just walk up there and start playing like I am the cool guy who is witty and want's to just to have a funny chat .. it will be obvious what I want and the guy will be most probably hostile to me.

I know theoretically how to deal with the situation but It's very risky plus this is the type of the game she plays in which the more you play the more you loose but when you don't play you also loose.

Last time I was in this situation (last Saturday) There were two other guys she was dragging around I didn't wanted to be the third (we had two-three short interactions before). So when I realized she is doing this fucking shit I was looking for some other girl but that didn't workout well so I was around and it was really before the end of the night and she started to give me these obvious strong eye contacts .. (She was doing this entire night but especially towards the end of the night after I was hitting on other girls) I just gave her big smile and shaked my head slowly from side to side.

I bet she was thinking of me the entire night but I wasn't the guy she fucked that night. I didn't wanted to sacrifice being the most non-needy guy to win the game.

So this my current "favorite" sticking point to find the right balance between being non-needy but persistent enough to actually win this fucked up competition game. I have never really cold - AMOGed anybody maybe once but I had strong position so it was easy, in these social tests I am the one who is playing the harder card.

Do you guys have any experience or maybe advice what to do in these type of situations ?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread