rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Quote: (04-09-2019 10:32 AM)Bogart Wrote:  

The game we practice, hone and teach is something of a relic from a pre 2010s anglosphere. I think without fame or truly impressive SMV (9+ looks) you just can’t expect to tag really quality (7+) Anglo women through cold approach reliably.

This sums up the thread nicely.

What we're witnessing in the Anglosphere is weakening demand for the bottom 70-80% of men as women gain financial independence, being a mother/wife is no longer seen as a woman's primary duty, social norms shift so that being single/divorced or sleeping around no longer carry any stigma etc. Coupled with easy access to sex even with guys above their own level, it shouldn't surprise anyone that 6.5+ Anglo gals are becoming increasingly harder to reach consistently for the average dude.

That said, social circle can definitely help you punch well above your weight from what I've seen, so I guess we just have to shift how we operate...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread