rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Investing in what we know about: Match Group

Investing in what we know about: Match Group

I had decent ROI with different tech and electronics stocks. I bought AMD, Intel as well as Nvidia and Xilinx stocks at the right time. The driving force behind the growth of these companies has to do with the increased levels of autonomy of machines (industrial and automotive), as well as increases in the amount of data that needs to be transported, stored and processed.

One area which I would expand to in the coming years, is everything that caters to unmarried men with varying amounts of disposable income. It used to be that unmarried men were unmarriageable due to various reasons: lacking job skills, having a minimum wage job, having uncontrollable alcoholic tendencies and so on. The range of companies that were able to make money out of this group was limited, as these were usually consumers with a small disposable income.

Nowdays, with Hypergamy out of control, guys that would be considered a "catch" in the 80's or 90's, are now out of the game. These men would now have a considerable disposable income that would be traditionally saved towards a down payment on a house, a fancy wedding, or anything else that is family related.

Looking around, here in Germany (Duesseldorf), the few guys at work (Engineering) that are single, are in a great shape, dress well, and are traveling often.

Now, what would such men need? what would they buy? I am not in such a position (having a very modest income at the moment), but I would love to hear opinions about this from other forum members.

Messages In This Thread