rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice, sunny places to live from November to March

Nice, sunny places to live from November to March

Quote: (04-28-2019 08:57 AM)King of the Bongo Wrote:  

I always travel between November and March to stay away from Winter in Germany.

I see why there's tons of yous in Australia at this time.
They are much more boring than the ones in Thailand and there are just as many if not more.

[Image: grouphug.gif] [Image: boring.gif] [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote:Quote:

3. There shouldn't be much pollution and traffic.

It's a little difficult to find a city in Thailand that fits all your criteria but if pollution and traffic is a concern of yours then what I can tell you to be aware of is Chiang Mai in my personal experience.

Many people both long and short term residents have been able to tolerate it but Chiang Mai's pollution was the worst I've ever experienced in the whole world.
I thought the centre of Paris and perhaps Sydney CBD have noticeable but and tolerable air pollution but Chiang Mai takes the cake on a whole different level.
There are lots of articles out there on this.
Although it was a week long stay in my nearly month long South East Asia trial run to see where I want to stay long term in the future, the pollution alone made me glad to leave.

You can try the Thai Islands that better fit your criteria but they're transient places and more people only come around big events.
Maybe have a look at one of the Greek Islands like Corfu though I went there during the summer not winter and there will be tourists for sure at the ports or certain parts.

Messages In This Thread