rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever

Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever

Do you ever feel empty after sleeping with a girl without having a connection with? The red pill makes it seem like it’s the best thing to spin plates, but I have no emotional connection with any of the women I sleep with. I desire them physically and decide to sleep with them. I haven't slept with many girls at all, this is not the point, the point is every time i sleep with these girls i feel more unhappy than i was prior to banging them.

I've tried to explain it to my friends, but none of them understand, we're in our 20s and everyone wants to be having sex constantly and fucking. They tell me im lucky i have beautiful girls wanting to sleep with me and shouldn't complain.

I don't know if something is wrong with me or if this is completely normal. I've banged 3 girls this month. And all 3 i felt shitty after. The sex wasn't bad, and the girls were really beautiful. But i feel like im doing something wrong. Something that goes against my morals. Before i got into game i promised myself, im not the type of guy that fucks around for fun. I need to have feelings for girls before sleeping with them. But that is no more once i got better at game and started attracting more girls. Maybe it feels wrong because im going against my own morals and values?

The first girl i banged this month was straight on the first date, and she's my "fuck buddy" now. Second girl i met at a party and was a one night stand, and the third girl someone from my work i would speak to once in a blue moon. Turns out she took a liking to me all this time but was shy to say anything. She was a virgin. I took her virginity. And felt so bad after it. Feel like i gave her a good first experience and was gentle, but now she wants way more than i do, (relationship) and i don't know how to get out of this situation.

I feel like im forcing myself to have sex with them, just for the sake of ego fulfillment and telling myself "my game is improving, look im laying new girls like it's nothing". I know 3 girls is nothing and guys start getting tired of the casual fuckery after fucking 50-100+ girls, but i feel like it's not the lifestyle for me. I really don't know.

The last girl i was genuinely looking forward to having sex with was a traditional girl who've had only 1 notch count and we went on 4 dates. This girl i genuinely enjoyed her company, it was a very good emotional connection before sex was even thought about. Could this be it? Maybe im more into LTR rather than casual sex with randoms? It's exciting and fun at the moment, the chase is nice, but the act itself leaves me more empty than anything. I come from a religious family and sex was a tabu we never talked about. There would be no sex before marriage they brought us up with. Could it be what's in the back of my mind guilt tripping me?

A recent example from literally yesterday, i brought a girl home from the nightclub. She could have been girl number 4 this month, but i literally couldn't get my dick up. She was stunning, and i wasn't nervous at all. It was embarrassing but it made me really think things through, WHY am i actually doing this? In the back of my head, i would rather spend the night with my friends at the club than be here with this girl right now. I was very into my head and couldn't fuck her.

Messages In This Thread