rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Quote: (04-24-2019 07:47 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

First fitness channel I subscribed to... has a strong background in physical therapy and lots of videos about and focus on handling injuries and using proper form (has become increasingly important since my late 30s with shoulders and elbows that can't take what they used to).

Also the first fitness channel I subscribed to. Can't argue the science and he's thorough in his explanations. Love how each of his videos is short enough that I don't get bored, and the way he and Jesse say/do some hilarious shit. Secondly, I'm in the same boat as well, with regard to age. I went into the gym today (first time in months; injury), worked out for less than an hour and by the end of my regimen I nearly passed out. Didn't realize the brief hiatus from the gym would affect me so severely and I did not lift so heavy, either.

Quote: (04-24-2019 07:47 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Only other fitness channel I regularly watch is VitruvianPhysique (he tends to post long videos less frequently) plus more rarely a few others like Omarlsuf and Buff Dudes (mostly for their joke videos).

I'm a fan of Vitruvian Physique (I believe I posted one of his videos recently) and Buff Dudes are hilarious. Do you know the Hodge Twins? They're also hilarious-Love how they sit in their car, eat fast food and explain their foodie experience.

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread