rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that want to "take it slow" and "be friends first"

Women that want to "take it slow" and "be friends first"

I recently went on 5 dates with a chick. I thought I really liked her but honestly, I was more into the rare mix that she was than the chick herself. I ghosted after the fifth date and she was gracious enough not to pretend to be interested in meeting up again. It went smoothly. I suspect she was also just not that into me. She would bring me gifts and stuff but I never got much of any feeling off of her. Gifts really mean fuckall when I'm the one fronting the bills on dates and stuff. There were a few makeouts but that wasn't enough to tide me over.

I don't really see it as time wasted since I had a good time, but I was not willing to put in another 5 dates if that is what it took. Just not really my thing. Even for a mini-LTR (also my preference) if she doesn't smash within 3-dates (roughly one-month timespan), I usually assume she has some issue from a previous relationship.

Could I have thrown away a really good girl? Maybe, but as for the girl, I don't really see the value of pretending to put yourself out there if you're going to stonewall well beyond reasonable limits.

As for tactics, honestly, I should have just gone faceroll aggressive the last time I had her at my spot. I don't really put myself in situations where I am talking to a girl I am willing to wait for 5 dates for. This isn't the 1920s. I'm certain with a different vibe I could have fucked her the first night I met her.

I suspect it would have something to do peaking her emotions more while also being more comforting. I'm told I can be a bit cold, which is probably offputting to girls who are expecting someone more romantic.

If I were to redo those dates, I'd have kino'd a lot more relentlessly (a habit I used to have before moving to Asia), gotten her back to my spot and then gone for the smash. It would have probably required a lot of back-and-forth escalation, too.

Think old school mystery method. You get the makeout and then pull back for a bit, tell some story about yourself. Go for the make out again and then keep turning it up until you got the bang.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread