rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want your LTR to have a job?

Do you want your LTR to have a job?

Quote: (04-24-2019 12:39 AM)the.king Wrote:  

Its not a question of working/not working, but a question of priorities.

A woman's priority should be to raise her children and to take care of her husband. To be specific this involves cleaning, ironing, shopping, daily cooking, dealing with children's needs a lot more than the man does etc.

If she can finish these duties in say 20 hours per week, of course she can do whatever she wants with the rest of her time - open a flower shop, open a ballet school, do translations, work part-time, yoga, gym WHATEVER. Cleaning can be partly outsourced too I don't care (where I live its dirt cheap) so she can have more free time.

My problem is a woman who thinks her job (ie another man's business) is more important than myself and her children.

Examples of things girls say which get to me:

- we have a deadline at work tomorrow and will need to work later tonight
- we have farewell drinks of a colleague tonight and a corporate party on Saturday night. Need to buy a dress.
- I am too tired to do X
- I don't have time to do Y
- I am 22 years old and I just graduated university SO I will do a 4 years phd to become a Doctor of Victorian-era Literature or whatever bullshit by 26
- I love my career. Who will bankroll my lifestyle of €2.000-a-piece designer handbags if I quit my job?

Amen brother. You hit the nail on the head. Women who work will NOT be suddenly bringing in all this extra bacon, they will simply elevate their living standards to capture the extra money that comes in. At best you will see a fraction of it coming into your joint wealth. All at the expense of making some dude richer.

You guys are acting like your wife is locked in the house all day with no imagination, or if she DOES have imagination, it's only to cheat on you. Well guess what, if that's the kind of girl you are with, she'll be much worse in an office surrounded by thirsty men, many of whom are over her in authority and WILL command her respect and admiration simply due to their power.

I forgot to mention in my other reply... what about time in the gym???? If you think some woman is going to stay slim and SEXY, popp out kids, and work full time bringing in any kind of decent kids, you are so wrong it's not even funny. Women have much lower energy levels than men do, they simply cannot do it all the same way we (barely) can. HEck, have of the threads on the life and game forum are about guys not being able to get in shape or get time to game because of their job.

There's plenty of part time things a woman can do, in the house, to make money. Teach english on line with talkitalki, copy edit, bake things, etc...

Again, why get married at all if you are actually worried that she'll cheat on you if she doesn't have a job? And if you care about money so much, again - why ever get married at all?

Messages In This Thread