rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick Budapest update / observations

Quick Budapest update / observations

In Budapest right now, seems correct so far. The weather does not seem that hot to me, being from NZ, but the warm periods were really nice.

Overall I love the way the girls look and the styles of everyone here. Tattoos and hipster styles and open homosexuality are much rarer here. There are so many skinny girls, I love it. The amount of stunners is still lower than I thought.

I'm in Pest right now, very flat, very convenient to longboard/travel around. Probably making me less fit than if I walked.

I'm spending about half as much as I did back home in Auckland. Am relatively broke and borrowing money from Aunty but I'm going to volunteer at a hostel to stem the bleed. The cafe business lunch menus and some Asian places seem to be cheaper than others. Overall if I still am broke I would predominantly buy from the supermarkets. Farmers markets I've been told were much better than supermarkets too. If I was more successful I'd have more to say on the medium-high end stuff ha. Overall I fucking love it here and even if my material quality of life suffers it's well worth it.

Messages In This Thread