rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl going to much lower SMV

Girl going to much lower SMV

something I have been thinking about recently, I have sometimes saw good girls going to guys below their range from some weird reason that I cant explain.

Recently my friend LTR ditched him for a guy with much much lower SMV after 6 years of serious relationship. She had everyone one could want for with him:
- living in his luxury apartment
- driving his nice cars
- going to fine dinings
- traveling the world with him
- money for her business adventures
- could have been set for life with him

He is a good looking guy and has fairly good game. She was only a a few years younger than him, not a big deal. He was treating her well, no beating or some shit.

He was cheating him around 1 year with some guy with average job and in the end ditched him for that guy. Now she is living in much worse than she was used to in terms of apartment, car and general lifestyle.

What needs to happen in someones head to accept such downgrade ? I would have never done it if I was female and I find it hard to believe it could happen.

Lessons:
1) Never trust 100%
2) Always a prenup

what do you think ?

Messages In This Thread