rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Quote: (04-22-2019 08:06 AM)Daygame_Aussie Wrote:  

Melbourne is not an easy town to daygame, especially once daylight savings stops (April til October). However, it does produce very high-level PUAs. Many run coaching businesses in AU and Europe because they learn the hard way.

Yeah and the majority are over 6'2" good looking dudes playing goodlooking don't fuck it up game.
Marshal
MaCrae
Liam B...
Chris Manik
All over 6'2" male models the top 3 got no issues fucken 2 points below.
Marshal took down the youtube where he brags about being a rockstar and all these chicks are following his band saying how much they want to fuck him.While all band members say he gets all the girls.
He goes further where he says 300 or 400 people rocked up to his birthday..Yet he was all shy and only got 6 lays from being in a band..Bullshit.

MaCrae and Liam B both dress like shit on purpose because they ARE super goodlooking so they dress down to play their looks down..I've seen these guys ...ALL will play down their height or goodlooks being a factor.

So those dudes would all be anti red pill becuse women have not really been cunts to them.They will tell guys to drop standards because being tall goodlooking guys the ugly girls will not reject them or be cruel

Social Prime had another Aussie Muslim guy over 6'2" bragging about 100 lays in 12 months.

Bradicus is from SA and the great hope.I've seen him live in action .He was pretty good

The reason there are those type of birds in the city is the Chinese buy out caused white flight .Hot chicks don't dig Chinese dudes so they don't come in to compete.Pretty women go where there is pretty women or men they compete for
But the standard has dropped big time the more left wing it has become

Today I was in Brisbane Cbd for only 1 hour .I saw more pretty girls Anglo, Asian etc than I see in Melbourne in a month.
And I'm no daygamer.

I fucken dred having to go back to Melb and I work in the CBD.Im dead inside from the lack of beauty in Melbourne...

Yes a Melbourne dude does play the game on easy in other locations only because there are more 'targets' than he is use to.After he gets over the shock of how good the chicks in another location are being to him.

And since fucking when have Greek and Italian girls in Melbourne been hot..The vast majority have always been fat and famous for being unft.The FOB Greek and Italian girls are another story they are hot as..But the local ones have always been known to be unfit.

Chicks are hotter around the Bay.The city is lost

Messages In This Thread