rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Quote: (03-21-2018 06:25 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Looks like the last datasheet was posted more than 4+ years ago on Boston

I was born and raised in the New England area and have spent the majority of life here, aside from a few short/intermediate term stints in other American states and cities. I will admit that New England and Boston specifically are areas that are close to my heart; however, I will attempt to take away my bias in this datasheet

The posts I've seen in the past about Boston have broken down the outskirt cities (Lowell, Lawrence, Andover, Cape, etc.) pretty well. Heck, even I learned a few things from these guys even though I've seen nearly every street corner in these small cities.

Reminder that this is focused on the nightlife of the city and ONS culture. Read another datasheet if you're looking for stuff to do

Boston 2018 Nightlife from a Native - Hipsters, Slutty College Girls, Small Ethnic Communities, Harvard/MIT nerds, beta males, and Liberalism to a whole new level

Boston Nightlife General:

For such a small city, Boston has a large quantity of bars/clubs and there is something for everyone. Clubbing, small-town Irish local bars, salsa bars, college bars, you name it. There is a large college population here and Bostonians are known to drink heavy, so that's probably what fuels the fire.

The nightlife here is really fun, because you have a mix of drunken undergraduate students, intellectual Harvard/MIT students, foreigners, young professionals, and the like. The nightlife is DOMINATED by the 20-25 year old age range and something crazy always goes down. If you're 30+(and look the like), you may feel a little out of place

I also lived in NYC for a bit and NYC beats Boston by miles in the nightlife scene, ONS culture, and beauty level of the chicks. But besides from any other major American city (LA + Miami, both of which I haven't been to), in my opinion, Boston is far ahead of any other city. There are an enormous quantity of bars/clubs and the city is pedestrian friendly, which is a huge plus in my book.

General game tactics:

Compared to NYC, you won't see as much pulling going on in the bars/clubs. When I was in NYC, I would see dudes constantly pulling women for ONS/ Doesn't happen as much here. But it does happen. I'll explain later on in this post.

Bars do close at 2 am so that is a major negative. Be ready for all nightlife venues to be packed by 11pm and get ready to make approaches early on in the night and pulling before the last-call cockblockers

Game on college girls:
- College students dominate the Boston nightlife scene. Boston college girls are liberal and are open to one night stands.
- You will at one point be asked where you go to school. If you look young enough to pull it off, say that you are an undergraduate students at XYZ college in Boston. If you looker of the older type, say you are a graduate/MBA student. The college girls are more likely to sleep with you if you are a college student rather than a working professional, just because it seems less foreign to them
- They are open and fun to speak to
- Extremely liberal

Game on the rest of the women out of college:
Apply general game here. The college women are much more open to conversations and ONS in my opinion

Competition:

Boston guys are generally good looking, rock a bro-ey style, know how to dress, and have strong talking game. Although in Cambridge (the city right next to Boston which houses MIT/Harvard), the dudes are much nerdier, uglier, hipster and beta.

I did notice that Boston guys are generally beta when it comes to approaching and will only commit to it once they are drunk. I did live in NYC for some time and noticed that NYC guys are much more aggressive when it comes to approaching and being persistent.

Another deficiency in with Boston guys is that while they have strong talking game, they aren't as aggressive in closing compared to NYC guys - Boston guys are just more chill, laid-back, and less daring when it comes to night game. I can see why though (has to do with the New England vibe). If you are aggressive, then you will beat out most of the male competition here

Exotic Value?

Hahahaha forget about it. Nonexistent. Raches of all different kinds here.

Places to go for ONS and craziness:

I don't want to overwhelm anyone with dozens of options, so here's a condensed list:

Brahmin: My absolute favorite. Two levels - first is with a bar and some dancing and the lower level is almost all dancing. This place isn't a pretentious club and has no cover. Drunken college girls everywhere and a mingling atmosphere

Whiskey Saigon: This is a club and has a huge dance floor. Mix of young professionals and college students. Really cool layout and unbelievably fun

Royale: A huge, fancy club. Incredibly large dancefloor, bar area, etc.

Any of the bars on Boylston: Shoutout to Pour House and Dillon's. Really fun atmosphere, packed, but no dance floor. Get ready for talking game

Any of the bars on Fenway: The great thing about Fenway is that there are more than a dozen bars on just one block and all of these bars are fully packed with college students and young professionals. House of Blues is a good one with dancing. Many other dancing bars. Great area to pull because you can bar hop easily

Overrated venues for ONS: Basically any place in Cambridge. Yeah, the bars are fun, alternative, edgy, etc. (Cambridge is full of hipsters), but don't expect a ONS at any of these places unless you're lucky. I just don't see the layout catering to the ONS/gaming culture. With that being said, it's possible (anywhere is possible in Boston to a certain degree) if you got a tight crew showing social status or you're just willing to make a godly amount of approaches. Based on my experiences, It's just hard for me to see the typical pretentious, feminist Harvard/MIT girl going for the ONS

Other honorable mentions for ONS:

Tavern in the Square (Allston): This is where all the BU/BC/Northeastern crew goes and it is a drunken shit show of college girls. It's all the way in Allston though, so pretty far from the downtown area

Sissy K's: Great vibe for mingling. But music is too loud and it has a trashy, touristy feel to it. I personally don't like this place but can possibly bang tourist girls. The Fanieul Hall bars in general are filled with tourists.

Ethnic girls:

The reality is that Boston is a pretty white city. There are a few neighborhoods that are dominated by different ethnicities, but the nightlife is terrible in these areas. But here's the breakdown just in case if you want to visit these neighborhoods

East Boston - Heavily Colombian, some Mexican, and other Latino
Roxbury/Dorchester - Caribbean and Black

If anyone is ever in the area, hit me up

Crash

+1. this is it, I live in Boston so this is definitely spot on.

Two things of key importance though -> 1. Show up early, strike early. The fact that most spots close down at 1:30-2am means you have to go for the kill before the swarm of locust cock put all girl's bitch shields up.

2. Tavern in the square Allston should be much higher on the list, especially if you're under 30. Thursday - Saturday this place slamming. I've been pretty successful here and have pulled at a very high ratio. In-fact its only been a week since I last slayed here [Image: biggrin.gif]. Key is to be aggressive early on since 90+% of guys won't approach. Goodluck hunters.

some other spots not mentioned and worth checking out :
- Scholar's
- The W (if cougars are you're thing)
- Envoy Hotel, Scorpion Bar, most bars on the seaport
- Wonderbar in Allston
- La Fabrica Central (if youre heavy into latin chicks or can dance salsa/bachata/etc... then this is your goldmine)
- Ned Devine's (live bands and 3 different bar areas, more for talking game, less dancing)
- Royale

Messages In This Thread