rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At 31, I'm dropping from 265 to 175. Tips?

At 31, I'm dropping from 265 to 175. Tips?

Follow this thread exactly. Do not cheat.

thread-49176.html

I am mid 30s and I am on month 4. Dropped 15 pounds of fat. Muscle is getting leaner. I look more cut. Everyone is telling me that I look great. My waste line dropped 4 inches and my back has gotten bigger thus making me look more v shaped. Sort of sucks because my thighs are getting bigger so my jeans are tight on my thighs and loose on my waste.

FWIW. I quit drinking on top of the diet.

My routine has been the same for 3 years. I am doing cardio 3 days a week (running 20 miles a week) and lifting heavy 3 days. Like the thread says- track protein, carbs, and fat with a scale. Use the MyFitnessPal app to track your macros. Eat anything within your daily macros. I eat mostly trimmed chicken breast, fish, and steak to fill my protein macros. Homemade beef jerky really helps fill protein macros. I hit the wall and the diet changed my life and appearance. I highly recommend. My body looks like it did in my early 20s and I have more energy and stamina.

Tip- If you travel, use holidays and travel days as fasting days as you will quickly blow your carbs and fats when on the road. Being on this diet will make you see how much shit is out there and how many hidden fats and carbs exist.

Good luck and enjoy. The cut is tiring.

Messages In This Thread