rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

What city would be the best location, if i wanted to use it as a base to explore the most beautiful spots, hiking options and nature?

Want to spend at least a few months in Romania this summer really getting into nature, clearing my mind, working independently and being healthy. Obviously if there's as much a balance between that and daily standard of life, girls, shops, facilities, decent enough food options etc, i'd want that too. Ideally i'm thinking of a city of around 3-500k that can use as a base, whilst exploring the region.

I know pretty much nothing about the place as it stands beyond a) Bucharest is ugly and grim and, b) the carpathians are stunning. But i'm sure there's more to it all. Any tips appreciated.

Also - and i'm guessing this is a long shot - but one that isn't overly populous is Gypsies would be good.

Heard Siubi is decent shout, around 500k, and pretty central. Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread