rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you even bang girls in hostels/traveling

How do you even bang girls in hostels/traveling

Quote: (04-18-2019 03:48 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

That's interesting, so the thing they all have in common were bar hopping type SNLs

Absolutely! I wouldn't know how to do it any other way.

I didn't even attempt day game on random STUNNING Hungarian girls I saw. Didn't have the balls, and the liklihood of me getting to bang them in my short time there seemed almost non-existent. And other people in the hostel were just off doing their own thing in the day. Often up early without me even seeing them.

So my pulls were effectively me just hitting on girls in bars at night like I do here! It helped a LOT when I was lucky enough to meet 2 of the biggest naturals you will ever meet. Both have like 300+ slay counts.

And near the end I realised I should have tried a little harder to make friends with the other guys in my hostel as once I was in their little social circle (one of the guys, A dutch guy had already made friends with people all over the hostel somehow) I realised that it would have been even easier to pull! There was some beautiful American girl who I wanted to pull on the last night when I joined the social circle, but I just couldn't make it happen. Didn't help that she was tired, was leaving hte next day, and likely wasn't into me!

So yeah, I think the best way is to try to make friends in the hostel and go on nights out as a 'group' or to just go out by yourself (hopefully pickig up wings on the way) and hitting on girls until you get a bite!

Having said that, this was my first time ever doing something like this, so maybe i'm completely wrong and there's much better ways to get laid when staying in hostels abroad!!

Messages In This Thread