rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

Quote: (04-17-2019 09:01 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

It is not worth it just for the girls.

That is what this forum is about.

I'm writing for the general membership. They are interested in the best / easiest places to bang chicks. With all the problems that Brazli has, it simply does not apply.

You mentioned some reasons to visit Brazil. i don't agree with all of them, but fair enough. That is not the reason that most members travel though.

As of scopolamine in Brazil, it is there. Google Cinderella night night. Or just live for a little while in Rio my friend.

Is it a bigger problem in Colombia? Maybe.

Overall, Colombia is much safer than Brazil. All data points to this.

You can cherrypick date rape drugs but that doesn't change the homicide rate, let alone street crime.

As for my nights in Bs As, one I took to my hotel, on the other night I banged one in a bathroom and the other one i went home with.

General forum consensus? Many people on this forum believe the Jews are behind all bad shit in the world. And that dating is completely doomed. Haha, ok man.

Which "data points" exactly are you referring to? According to police statistics scopolamine is a much bigger problem in Colombia. Even if we use your own stated preference for homicide rate, Colombia is also much more unsafe than the more commonly visited tourist parts of Brasil. In 2017 Bogota had a homicide rate of 14 per 100,000 people, Medellin 23, and Cali 51. Sao Paulo's is just 6.1, Florianopolis 15 and Rio 21.

Most posters on this forum aren't traveling to a country exclusively to rack up numbers, otherwise every thread here would be about banging hordes of mediocre Filipinas in Manila. The other qualities that make up a country are always relevant to someone planning a trip. Even just on a purely banging attractive girls note though, if you'd prefer, you said there was "no reason to visit Brasil". And that "literally every country in South America was better". So are you really claiming that Bolivia or Paraguay for example are better than Brasil for girls?

Messages In This Thread