rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil place to go?

Brazil place to go?

To everyone using the number of Tinder matches and Whatsapp numbers as a signal for how "thirsty for your dick" Brazilian girls are: let me tell you- its absolutely meaningless.

I get like 5-10 Tinder matches a day from hot girls here in Rio, and usually can convert at least half of those into whatsapp numbers (I would say my tinder profile is good, like top 10%) but getting those girls to meet up *rarely* happens.

Bad logistics, super LAZY.. LAZY fucking girls that won't move a finger for the meetup, and they lose interest quickly.

As everyone has already said before here and in other threads: day and night game is king here - and dont let things cool down. Here more than anywhere else, you gotta strike while the iron is hot.

If a girl gives you an inviting look, approach. If you make out in the bar for a few minutes, try to bounce to your place. Etc. Her number will be worthless tomorrow, trust me.

Messages In This Thread