rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Quote: (04-14-2019 09:15 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2019 01:49 AM)Kaizen Wrote:  

A lot of comments assume one can find wife material at anytime and it's a matter of the man's choice. Of course that's not the case and it's only getting worse.

Well finding a suitable long term mate has never been easy. Half of marriages end in divorce, and half of those that don't are not necessarily successful; still married doesn't mean you are not both miserable.

Still, I think you have a better shot if you are 10-20 years older than your wife. Also a better shot if you marry a woman not from the west. But you have to be red pilled or extraordinarly insightful to even think about that route, and then have the nads to withstand societal pressure to do that. What is getting better is that there are more young women and foreign women interested in doing something like that, and with technology and communiciations these days pulling this off is easier than its ever been. You just have to think for yourself.

Remember that in the West, you are litterally betting half of your stuff plus future income that your marriage will be successful. Its a tremendous incentive to a woman to opt out of a marriage. If you understand this, then the only reason to get married is to have kids. Sex, housekeeping, etc. is much cheaper to outsource. Even being a father alone is not impossible - the famous fictional character Nancy Drew was raised by her father, a lawyer, and her housekeeper after her mother died when she was young.

Look closely, and you will notice that in the West, it is the poorest (3rd world migrants and such) that get married and live off the state, or the richest, which use marriage the way the elite used hundreds of years ago: a means to preserve wealth, and create new members for the dynasty.

Since I have not managed to find a suitable women for marriage back in my late teens, the current strategy is to focus on wealth creation and resource gathering, to just be able to live a life that is not about hovering above the poverty line.

I might get a women who is at the end of the CC phase. Someone who understands, that she is at her last few fertile years, and it is now or never. I know someone who did exactly that, without marrying her. He waited until the youngest child turned 5, before actually arranging a marriage.

Messages In This Thread