rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Psychonaut Lounge - For Those Who Are Serious

The Ultimate Psychonaut Lounge - For Those Who Are Serious

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:19 PM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

Asking here for some input,
i`m trying to figure out which substance i could get the most out of. I`m interested in introspection, and potential personal progress/healing, and won`t be doing it for a trippy experience.

Somebody Who Isn't Me (SWIM) had the exact same goals, when he began searching for a substance compatible with him.
DMT was the answer.
It's not a recreative substance, it's a life teacher : it can show you what the world is (or rather isn't) and shatter your conception of "objective reality".
It can also teach you, or should I say "show" you a better way of living, whatever this means for you.
But keep in mind you'll get the lessons you Need, not the ones you Want.

The hesitence to do big enough doses comes out of fear.
Some of the fear is probably irrationally indoctrinated through childhood propaganda lessons.
A lot of it is the fear of not being in control of things after consumption.
And i suspect most of it is having to face stuff i`ve buried over the years, figuring out all the escape mechanisms and habits developed to avoid it, and the changes that might follow afterwards.
If that made sense.
Maybe im just overthinking things.
But pretty sure i wont be able to shake the fear before the trip and the ego will be in full protection mode. Nonetheless will go into it with clear intentions and purpose so the substance hopefully can take me on the right path.

You're not overthinking things.
You'll be faced with all these fears, if you take DMT; but it's not a bad thing : being forced to face them directly can lead to resolving / accepting them, and progressing on your path.
A man goes to Knowledge as he goes to War : with Fear, Respect and a pure Lucidity on his actions. It'd be foolish to go there in an other state of mind.
Fear will probably always be a part of you DMT experiences, but you'll learn to accept it, and rather focus on the wonders shown to you.
Good news is you can get lessons, even with low doses (< 15 Mg).
At this dose, you'll mostly keep your ego and will be able to become accustomed with this altered state.

With that in mind, been thinking shrooms but would like some input from experienced folks.

SWIM has very limited experience with magic mushrooms.
They made him puke, feel ill for multiple days.
DMT is only active for a maximum of 30 minutes, and has no side effect : 1 hour after the experience, you'll be 100% back to your "normal" self.

Anyway, I'd recommend you to search the crap out of that substance, before making a choice.
It's the most powerfull psychedelic in the world, not to treat lightly.

Some information sources :
- PsychedSubstance on Youtube.
- The DMT-nexus forum
- The book DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Dr Rick Strassman.

And if you want to learn how to extract it, send me a PM.

Messages In This Thread