rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

Hey fvitterbi,

So I just got back from 2 months in Sao Paulo myself. I spoke near zero Portuguese, did not do any online at all (so no Tinder/IG/etc) and was working fulltime while doing grad school on top of it. Without online of course it was impossible for me to pipeline ahead of time.

I only did nightgame on the weekends, and a little bit of daygame when I had time. I managed to bang 7 girls in the time I was there. I hung out with another forum member ("Super Average Man") and he was with me many of the nights I met these girls. I've never been one to use online so I only really meet women on the weekends through nightgame and maybe a bit of daygame if I have time, so the pace of acquiring notches tends to be slower for me.

Anyway, I did not experience any of the things you mentioned - the psychopathic, narcissistic behaviors you described. The girls I met were all pleasant, mostly in the 6.5-7.5 range, with one solid 8. Age ranges were from 20 - around mid-30s. (I am mid-30s myself). Never insisted that I pay for anything - in fact they always covered their own way. I always got texts back and some continue to text me even now, weeks after last hangin out with them. On top of the bangs I got loads of makeouts at the clubs too, it was quite easy. It's a massive country and like anywhere else you're goin to encounter all types of people. Many of the hottest women I encountered didn't even have Tinder or IG, or very rarely used it.

I think the behaviors you've described have nothing to do with Brazil or even Manaus, and everything to do with the fact that these are your typical IG thots. It's like spending all your time at a strip club and then concluding that all women want is $$$. The kinds of gals who are consumed by posting on IG and attention whoring are exactly the type to behave in the ways you described - did you really expect them to be sweet, innocent angels? Come on man, you're in your mid-30s, you really should know better. I know at least one other forum member who also just got back from about a week in SP and had a good time meeting women on Tinder, without encountering the repulsive behaviors you experienced.

I would advise anyone considering Brazil to GO THERE THEMSELVES and see what they find. Yes, it's LatAm; yes, it's not a wealthy Western country so of course you are going to encounter the gold digger/user types. But personally I found that to be much more prevalent in places like the DR and Colombia than in Brazil. If anything I felt Brazilian women are more likely to like you for you than for what you might represent or do for them. They also love being gamed and genuinely enjoy the exchange, which is what endeared them to me. I will add one thing though to anyone contemplating a trip: generally speaking, Brazilian guys are decent competition, especially in a place like Sao Paulo. Plenty of good looking, tall, European-descended dudes who dress sharp and approach. I found the competition to be on par with what I've experienced in NYC and LA at the high end venues. In contrast it's much easier in Colombia, Mexico, DR etc where you can stand out just by being a little bit above average and dressing somewhat nicely.

FWIW, I'm also tan like you, I don't have any gringo factor goin for me since I look pretty Brazilian although I'm actually South Asian. Additionally I'm pretty short at around 5'7", so it's not like I have model-level looks or anything. I take care of myself to the best of my abilities, dress nicely but from a purely physical perspective I'm not a head turner at all, so I attribute my success there to persistence, game and some luck.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread