rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (04-15-2019 01:36 PM)eck Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2019 07:40 AM)Feyoder Wrote:  

(I've only been in Kiev)

After being here 9 months I've come to realize Ukraine is a matriarchal society majority wise and patriarchal at the very very top.

That's an interesting observation. Could you develop more the topic? [Image: angel.gif]

I just posted on another thread that the male:female suicide rate in Ukraine is the highest in the world (more men to women than anywhere else).

This is from my observations here. My gut feeling after 9 months. From seeing how my girlfriend is towards her brother, father. Hearing from the one I dated before about her mother and father. Small things that I pick up.

It's strange. On the surface there's a kind of fronting: the image of the tough slav but I think for many the reality is a hen pecked man when at home.

There's no one standout incident that I can think of that would be illustrative of this. The guys aren't homosexualised like in the West. It's a different, more old school thing.

From talking to my girl too, Ukrainian girls are conscious of their reputation for being "hot girls" in the west (thanks to instagram and the rest of social media). This probably doesn't help either.

Messages In This Thread