rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

About the attitude of girls: I couldn't have said it better. Some parts of the culture are truly fucked up.

However, good girls can be found if you know where to look.

Brazil is not a paradise for innocent girls, or for getting laid without game. It is not for beginners and even veterans might have trouble making it work.

All in all, Brazil has the shittiest ROI of all countries I visited - for girls. I am a little bit in love with the country so I don't care. But for girls, I can't name a reason why Brazil would be better than other countries. Unless you are into some sociopathic shit....

Edit: the "mating market" has a sociopathic element to it. Finding a suitable partner is the most personal and most impersonal endeavor at the same time.

The impersonal aspect is the sociopathic vibe that other members refer to. It is not about you, it is about what you can do for them.

This impersonal aspect is always part of the game, but in no place is it more visible than in Brazil.

Messages In This Thread