rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil place to go?

Brazil place to go?

Quote: (04-15-2019 02:37 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

Very in-depth analysis. Mine as a foreigner is much simpler. There are two key factors in my opinion:

1.) Portuguese: It's a lot more important to speak Portuguese in Brazil than for example to know Spanish in Colombia. Not being able to converse in Portuguese will hurt you badly.

2.) Aggressiveness: Ok, that has been discussed several times. Still, in my opinion the need to be super aggressive is very unique to Brazil and makes it difficult if you aren't used to it.

I wasn´t discussing the main factors about gaming in Brazil, but discussing some specific statements made by a fellow member in 3 different threads about his deception regarding the lack of "gringo value" and the flakiness in online game in Brazil in general.

But I agree with you that Portuguese and aggressiveness are key to game efficiently in Brazil. Would add 2 factors more:

1) Looks: Key factor. Brazilian girls are much more attracted by physical beauty than by status, money or intelligence. It´s probably the society most focused on body in the world. I would say that being in good shape is almost mandatory to manage to get laid.

2) Focus on night game: Parties, clubs and bars are the best shot to get laid. Single girls usually go out at night to get drunk and party hard, and are usually in small groups, so they are very approachable. Don´t waste time or energy doing daygame, unless in very specific situations involving booze and/or music (such as festivals, restaurants and dive bars with live music during weekends or beaches during summer).

Messages In This Thread