rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harry is done

Harry is done

Quote: (04-17-2012 01:49 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

<i>Third world countries have no safety net, but in many cases provide an unmatched standard of living and quality of life if you are wealthy.
</i>

My only experience with living with a lesser developed country is Malaysia.

Whilst I personally would have a better standard of living in Malaysia, the 'latter' I spoke of would be the hesitance of raising kids there.

I'm not dismissing it, if such a place existed I would be happy to know about it.

Malaysia is actually a good example when it comes to raising a family, so lets run with that. If I was a middle class wage slave in Malaysia, would I want to raise a family there? No ways, they would be better off in Aus because being middle class in Aus is like being wealthy in Malaysia.

If I was a wealthy guy, would I want to raise a family there?

Lets see

Daughters: Muslim society means exposure to slut mentality is lower and disrespect for men is not tolerated. Educated women still have access to high level jobs, and foreign women career wise have a great deal of options if educated due to the amount of western business that is there. Also, family is more important in Malaysia than it is Australia, so her desire to have a family would not be looked down on if she decided to forgo work and marry instead

Sons: Do you think any western country is a good place to be raising boys these days?

Dad: Can fly to Thailand and at the age of 60 bang 20 year old hookers while mommy thinks he is on a business trip.

From a family point of view, iwhen you have money, Malaysia is a far better place to be raising a family than Australia. The thought of having daughters in this country makes my skin crawl. Fucking at 15, drunks by 18, druggies by 21, resentful man hating bitches in their 20's as they become bitter and miserable fat, unhealthy sows in their 30's.

No thanks, I love women too much to constantly see them turn into that shit.

Messages In This Thread