rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to deal with approach anxiety?

Best way to deal with approach anxiety?

Quote: (04-12-2019 10:47 AM)Commando Legend Wrote:  

What is the best way to deal with severe approach anxiety as a noob? I feel like I have the most anxiety in this forum because I fear rejection, what people think of me, and my low confidence. I want to beat my anxiety first and this is my number one goal right now. My friends can approach and want to game with them but my anxiety is the number 1 killer for me. Even if I approach I freeze and don’t know what to say. I can’t even smile or make eye contact walking by people

I had bad AA. Still do to an extent.

Going out with an experienced guy that approached everyone during the day got me over the hump. We got blown out a bunch, but I stopped caring after the third one.

Talking to random people helps a lot too. I'll make random comments to men, women, old ladies, kids, and whoever while going about my day.

Here's an example.

I'm waiting in line at the grocery store and see a middle aged lady with a bunch of vegetables in her cart:

*point at food*
"Vegan or vegetarian?"

Just stuff like that. No flirting or anything. Just pointing stuff out. Doesn't matter if you stutter or freeze because it's just a random comment to some old lady. The approach is the hardest part for 99% of guys.

Messages In This Thread