rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

These Are The Top Colleges For 'Sugar Babies'

These Are The Top Colleges For 'Sugar Babies'

Quote: (04-13-2019 05:51 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2019 10:50 AM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

I usually hold no contempt for a girl no matter how slutty she is but this whole normalizing of sugar dating trend disgusts me so much.

I have more respect for strippers or prostitutes over these women who try to use fancy names for their prostitution and even say it proudly like it's not a big deal. A lot of these girls joining on the sugar trend are not even hot and have multiple "sugar daddies".

I don't have it in me to make another person feel bad deliberately but these are the only kind of women I would be willing to deceive and hurt emotionally. This whole article about a jewish doctor who "scammed" seeking arrangement girls had me laughing https://observer.com/2013/03/the-hebrew-hammer/

I don't live in the USA, the capital for sugardating (correct me if I'm wrong) but it seems like the term is starting to bleed down to latin america, worst of all is there are a lot of men who feel good with this type of dynamic.

There is an upside to this whole thing though, at least filtering these type of women is incredibly easy.

No offense but this feels like something a P4P dude would write. It's way different for a girl to have 1-2 sugar daddies than 10 random dudes a week inside of them.

I'm fully against p4p, the reason I said I have less respect for sugar babies is because they are trying to pretend they are not prostitutes (They are).

Messages In This Thread