rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with jealousy and competing friends in Game?

How to deal with jealousy and competing friends in Game?

Reminds me of my buddies (years ago)

Any bar or social gathering I'd do the work getting the girl(s) and my buddies would "in their minds do clean up" it got annoying particularly when they would run me down to the girl I just "warmed up"

Later whenever I had a LTR the same buddies would hit on the girl friends I was going out with.

One night I had a chat with my buddies it went like this:

Me> Hey man show me a little respect.
Buddy 1> your just a male slut.
Buddy 2> "nods" drinks his beer

I could not refute that kind of logic...and we carried on into the evening.

Too Add
I would go through 2 sets of buddies over the course of a week. Begging wingmen to go out is tough when they don't get any girl excitement (the guys with girlfriends..tougher) So I just learned to make sure we all stuck together, partied,had a good time and let the girl stuff work itself out but I wasn't going to get bent over girl indulgent buddies ...there is always a next night different venue I wanted to go to.
Hate to say it but a lot of my friends girlfriends or wives where my cast offs.....which kind of ended friendships on it's own.

Moral of the story.....if there is one waitress and 3 thirsty guys and you don't go out a lot expect someone to be sniffing your lunch. Try to go out more often and where there is more girls for everybody.

Messages In This Thread