rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

These Are The Top Colleges For 'Sugar Babies'

These Are The Top Colleges For 'Sugar Babies'

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:22 AM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

I had a dilemma to stay with my ex who was extremely materialistic or go find greener pastures. I chose the second option and to be honest I am not seeing the promised land. The spectrum goes to two extremes - gold diggers and sluts. In the middle it's all the 5 and below looking girls. In the upper tier (7 and above) things in the U.S. look gloomy. I think I'll lower my standards and live a happy(er) life? I don't even see that many hot girls on a daily basis - just the occasional above average cute girl and rarely the "wow head-turner".

Another option is looking for the 30+ banged up chick that is ready to submit and bear children. I feel from a different planet when talking to 25 year olds.

Unless you are in the top 5% of the earners, you have no reason to stay in the US. Do some travel, see Spain, (North or south of) France, Italy and Switzerland. Living in Germany for a while, i'd say that it is not really worth a visit (with the exception of Cologne and maybe Berlin. Munich is full of shitty career women).

I live in a shitty large German city, and even I get to see many objectively attractive women (healthy BMI, symmetrical facial features,healthy skin, long hair).

Messages In This Thread