rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

Quote: (04-13-2019 05:55 AM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Damn dude, sounds like terrible place to me. Especially since there are so many better places to go in Brazil and SA in general. What's making you stay there? Are there any redeeming qualities to the city (nice nature, cool places to visit, touristy shit, etc.)? I always like to combine a bit of tourism and gaming.

Yes definitely, plenty of good reasons to visit Manaus,

1st girlwise: to be clear, this is Brazil, and Brazil is tough, but the girls have a sexy, exotic, primitive sexyness to them that you don't get in Medellin or other places. And these days it would be very tough to rack up a lot of high quality notches (around 8's) in most major cities in Brazil (Rio-i notched only 1 in 30 days, for example), so in Manaus this is still possible, albeit with some investment into game. In fact a lot of guys might actually like the fact that the girls are so open to having sex with no hint at relationships or formal dating. In most countries like in the D.R. or Colombia, you at least have to fake some type of dating/relationship interest and the girl does the same, that wastes a lot of time and energy.

The other thing is simply, it took me a month to learn to filter out for these types of scams and things. There wasn't up-to-date info on the forum and I don't think anyone has actually tried to live in Manaus for an extended period of time on the forum. If you take from my experience and filter out girls out, you should start to do like I did near the end and could easily be banging at least a few hot girls a week. I would definitely put Manaus up there with my experiences in Santo Domingo, Medellin, Barranquilla, and Cebu City. In almost all those cities as well it took me at least a few weeks, during my 1st visit, to figure out the game and start consistently pulling the hotter girls. The big barrier to entry here is obviously Portuguese. I didn't really enjoy my time in Rio, or in Sao Paulo, even with the gorgeous beaches and all, those cities were too westernized for me, too many fake blonde girls, not enough good live Brazilian music, I just didn't feel like I learned anything about real Brazilian culture there...Manaus has definitely given me that. Manaus overall is much cheaper than those cities, at least for rent and food.

And obviously my experience is using almost all online game (90%, including Instagram), I'd say if you throw day game and night game into it, it will change things. I had no idea night game was so big in Manaus. If you like to go out it could be a blast.

In terms of things to do yes,

1) Flutuante: girls in Manaus love to go to the river and drink/eat on floating bars, you can then jump in the river, swim around, use a floaty, rent a jetski, whatever...-i've done this, it wasn't anything special but it was nice to see and eat and drink in the open and listen to great music
-the hot girls do this so this will always be a DHV.

2) River tours: You can swim in the Amazon river with river dolphins, go fishing, take pictures with natives, take a jungle tour. it's the Amazon jungle so is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world. -i haven't done this yet, I was focused on game but I will

3) Food: I found the food in Manaus to be far better than in Rio or Sao Paulo, and far cheaper, the Picanha and other meats are amazing, and the majority of restaurants focus on that, you can walk within 1 to 2 blocks of most apartments and run into a picanha place or have it delivered, just be careful b/c i somehow started craving that salty meat flavor and then would eat 2x or more a day and also crave the accompanying arroz and farofa. I got out of shape quickly lol.

Messages In This Thread