rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

I spent a month in Colombia about a year ago and, despite the women not being as slutty as Brazilians,I could feel the difference in being respected as a man there, something that´s inexistent in my country nowadays, and I also found it relatively easy to make friends.
Honestly, if a guy has some money, a house and a car in Colombia he´s going to do well.

One other thing that has changed in Brazil is that people aren´t as open and friendly as one may think at first.
Yeah, superficially, Brazilians give the appearance of being laid back, but it´s really hard to build a social circle, I´d say harder than in the anglosphere or in Colombia and Peru.
So, if you go out solo in Brazil you can chat with people and they won´t view you as a creep, but it´s hard to make friends to go out with and set up meetings in this day and age, and I write this as someone who has lived in many areas of Brazil because of my job.
It wasn´t like this, of course, and that´s where the image of the friendly Brazilian people come from.
The truth is people changed a lot with the use of social media.

Messages In This Thread