rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

I knew it was a sausage fest, but damn not THAT bad. I do alright online, so I guess I should consider myself lucky but the quality of women overall (I.e., personality traits) on dating apps is not that great.
What excites me the most about the statistics is that the majority, or even a significant portion, of women are NOT using dating Apps!
It actually restores my faith in women and let’s me know the cross-section of women I’ve come across online are not an accurate representation of how women are. It gives me hope that quality women are still out there. The question is, how do you find them?
Church (if that’s your thing), conferences, active meetup groups, Social gatherings, Hell, support groups if you pick the right one lol.
Friends of friends. (I got set up recently by a friends wife with a very nice gal who wasn’t on dating apps or social media!). Let your friends/family recruit for you. You gotta network for personal gains just as much as professional gains!
Bottom line, GTFO of your house and do shit you like, everything else will flow.

Messages In This Thread