rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Just wanna comment on the work life stuff. I used to work in a restaurant and can confirm, a lot of people hooked up there. I didn't really partake back then for several reasons in that specific work environment, but I think the restaurant/bar hook up life is a double edge sword. Yes, there are a lot of co-ed opportunities between young people. I know a handful of couples that actually got married meeting in said company.

However, one thing not addressed in this are the cons. There are three big cons I noticed. The first is the obvious pay and unlikely ability to move up in career. Pay is shit and you get treated like a monkey. The second is with hook up culture comes gossip culture. It's a very high school and/or college atmosphere with this attitude among these types of workers working in close quarters. For men of our stature, being around such an immature environment can get to you. I honestly couldn't take it by a year in. Ended up getting pretty anti-social with a lot of my co-workers. Third, it's violating the shit where you eat rule. It's just something I believe in. I need somewhere I can comfortably burn bridges if things go wrong in my dating life. Can't really do that hooking up with girls you work with. Let's not even get into the metoo aspect if you're a manager or boss hooking up with girls or doing anything inside the office.

I'm a lot happier working solo in my current jobs and finding other ways to hook up but I'm also an introvert. Work morale may be worth giving this up for some of you but it may not be the same for other guys.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread