rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Manaus Datasheet 2012

2 things:
1)I never relied on online gaming
2)I´m Brazilian

So I never experienced erosion of online gaming and/or gringo factor in Brazil impacting my own game. Actually, I feel pretty much the opposite: Night game, day game, social circle game, etc have never been so easy.

That said, I always had the strong impression that both online gaming and gringo factor in Brazil sucks, at least in a comparative basis with other SA countries, so it doesn’t seem new for me.

Trying to explain a little bit: Regarding game, Brazilian girls are strongly attached to looks and aggressiveness. So, although addicted to social media, girls here consider the excess of online gaming as something beta, like if the guy don´t have the balls to approach face-to-face. It may help to know new girls and get some numbers, but someone should never rely mainly in online gaming in Brazil, as it loses by a large margin to any other way of approaching girls.

And the “gringo factor” never existed in most parts of the country. Girls here don´t give a shit if the guy is from a richer country, more intelligent or speaks a different language, they only care about the guy having a nice body and an alpha attitude. Actually, I would say that being gringo is actually a handicap, as there are strong stereotypes of stinky backpackers or old fat sexual tourists chasing whores.

Messages In This Thread