rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

I will start off by saying I've only did online dating (PlentyofFish) for about 2-3 weeks back in 2011 when I had just turned 25. I met a decent 6-7, 32 year old Mexican-American medical student. We dated briefly and when she moved back to California, I knew I wasn't going to pursue something serious with someone who is 7 years my senior, especially long distance. I never have had Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, Match, etc. It's not congruent with who I am, nor did I want to waste time sitting at my laptop to potentially meet someone who might not even be real or at best, look different than her photos. Online dating is a game that favors the female, EVEN if you fall into the top 10% of men. From what I've read and hear, it's getting worse. And as we know, when women have the upper hand with anything, nothing good comes out of it. Conclusion: Online game/dating websites are a waste of time. Sure you can get a few bangs, maybe a mini-relationship, but it's going to be harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

Social circle game is something I have very mixed feelings on. If you are a townie and never travel much outside of a 10 to 20 miles radius, this may be your best bet/only option. I grew up in this type of environment. I occasionally bump into people once in blue from growing up who in their mid-30s, and they have the same group of friends as when they were 14. Nice? Maybe. In my opinion? SEVERE HANDICAP. To me, it makes you incredibly socially inept and ignorant in a worldly sense once you step OUTSIDE of this environment and your circle. These guys might be able to bang a few cuties in their circle, but even if they are the king of their circle, how much is it really going to help you when it comes to dealing with women OUTSIDE of that circle? Myself, along with other countless RVFers, have been to places and fucked hot local women in some cities and countries that your average person hasn't even heard of. Your average man, good looking or not, is not running around Europe or S. America and picking off local talent. Not happening. Does it make us better than them? Yes it does. Be proud.

Advanced social circle/work circle is something a little different than regular social circle and it can work to your advantage. Advanced social circle for example are friends of your friends or co-workers, cousins of theirs, so forth and so on. These groups can become larger as more people become introduced to each other. If you are cool, you can have someone(s) throw in a good word or two for you to a chick and she might be up for meeting you. This can either be alone or in a bigger group; i.e. going out to eat, a bar, sporting event, etc. Work circle can be very dicey in this day in age and it might be best to not shit where you eat. However, A LOT of co-workers are hooking up in any job. I believe this to be happening primarily due to convenience and level of comfort. I work for a big airline, so there are no shortage of women. I have flown with people who I haven't seen in 5 years. Some people I see more often. My notch count at work is somewhere between 15-20 and although I don't see most of them on a day in day out basis which is nice. If I were to bump into them, most if not all would be an issue. A lot of that is due to me steering clear of most of the crazies and sheer luck. Such is life.

Best type of game for me and others will always be day/night game through cold/warm approaching. Might it have a lower success rate than social circle and work? Perhaps. You'll have more flakes. More women will deem it socially unacceptable to meet a complete stranger, even if she is attracted to you and is as liberal as San Fran. At the end of the day it is a numbers game and sometimes it's being the right guy in the right place at the right time. I just know for me, that it is the BEST feeling. Nothing beats cold approaching a chick(s) at a supermarket, gas station, mall, or tanning alone on the beach. One of my favorite lays happened this way last year. I was in PR and I spotted a raven haired PR girl, slim with a juicy ass in a string bikini. I said to self: "I gotta get that". After 30 minutes of banter and lots of push-pull, i got her into the water. Each passing minute she's warming up to me more and more. Touching turns to groping, kissing ensues, lotion is being applied by one to the other. After 3-4 hours of that, I get her to my hotel room and it's on. At 12pm she was a complete stranger, at 4:30pm, my tongue is buried deep in her ass as she moans in Spanish. Was she hot? Yep. And that was a big factor as to why she was one of my favorite lays. But it was more so the start of the interaction to finish that was such a high for me that no social circle, online, or work game could replace. Guys who get out there and approach, whether they get signs or not, whether it ends up in a lay or rejection, should be proud of themselves. Most men in today's age haven't got the balls or the knowhow. You gotta be in it, to win it. Listen, the market sucks, it's getting harder and harder, the women are usually of low-quality, your ROI is usually low, and most you wouldn't date casually, let alone have them as a gf or god forbid wife and mother of your children. Thing is gents, we all love women. Or shall I say, we love to fuck them and want to keep fucking them. I don't plan on being an incel anytime soon, so I got a long 4 quarter game against a tough opponent. But despite the uphill battle, I got my helmet strapped on and I'm ready to rock and roll.

Long story short: get off the internet and get out there and make it happen.

Messages In This Thread