rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil place to go?

Brazil place to go?

Quote: (04-11-2019 10:49 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2016 10:33 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I feel like the best place to go is the search feature on the top right of your screen.

The search feature brought me here

Whats a quick run down on South Brazil... I hear the North and South are vastly different. My lease is up here in Montevideo next month and South Brazil is looking like a strong next venture. During my 3 year world tour two of the top three girls I vibed with were Brazilian an they also happen to be the only Brazil girls I have experience with (the third girl was Canadian and I met in Lviv.... oddly enough) I've also spoken with other well traveled men who agree that there is something special about Brazilian women an the way they make you feel... most agree its kind of hard to put into words but there is something unique about them. Anyone have similar experiences like this?
[Image: BqQ7tOUCYAAetzJ.jpg]

The best Latin women I've seen so far are in Belo Horizonte, Brazill. Don't know so much about other Brazilian cities, but will definitely check it out in the future. After having been to Brazil it's almost impossible to go back to place like Peru or Mexico. Even Colombia is boring in comparison.

Messages In This Thread