rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Quote: (04-05-2019 01:51 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Women don't feel attraction, sex drive, or urgency to hook up the way men do. I'd say in most cases the man is more attracted to the woman than she is to him. They are passive and non-committal by nature. Their attraction builds gradually like a dimmer knob, or "wound up". Their attraction has more layers than a man's. Yea there are situations where you get a young nympho hooked on you but I'd say their average drive towards a man is way lower.

I rarely see a hot girl who seems genuinely *into* a boyfriend or man. The boyfriend is an accessory more than anything.

It improves your game to understand this.

Spot-on comment Mr. Volante.

This is why the old school style of computer communications was much better. In chat rooms and places like Yahoo Messenger, you could meet a woman OUTSIDE the realm of dating per se and bond over common interests like weird music or vintage cars.

Then you could escalate that slow into something more. You'd amp up a woman's drive through the natural process of getting to know someone.

But once you box all that into the realm of online dating, all that goes out the window. It all gets constricted and dumbed down (Average Male: "Are you DTF?" Average Female: "How tall are you and what's your salary").

This June will mark the 15 year anniversary of "Napoleon Dynamite." Although the Kip/LaFawnda romance is played for laughs, there is a serious undercurrent there. People really did connect that way in chat rooms back in the early 2000s. If you made that movie today, those two characters never would have connected on OKC or Tinder. Kip would still be making his quesaDILLAs alone.

Messages In This Thread