rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Quote: (04-10-2019 01:25 AM)AWright Wrote:  

I guess it depends what you want, I'm 28 and my plan for my 30's is to live abroad and bang as many women as I can, living the player lifestyle. I'll settle down in my 40's (maybe). I agree with a lot of the guys here that is is probably difficult to get quality in your 40's in the states but not abroad if you can have a plan on living abroad. I have my plan and it is unfolding and I'll be out of the United States permanently in 4 months.

I'm "abroad" in South America. I can't remember the last time I saw a married couple with a 15yr+ age difference. It happened relatively often in the past, but those couples are becoming very rare. The latest official stats support my perception - the average age gap for marriages in 2017 was just 2 years.

Of course, I'm talking about locals. It's much worse if you're foreign. Don't get me wrong, being a foreigner is great for banging adventurous girls off Tinder and their night club equivalents, but it actually works against you when it comes to relationships. In particular relationships with quality girls, who mostly meet guys through their social circles. An older foreigner marrying a quality 20-something local girl... I'm not going to say impossible, but believe me, the odds for that are extremely slim. Quality local girls marry quality local guys in their age range, not 40yo gringos. Your best shot in that scenario would be a 30+ yo woman - a single mom or divorcee - who could very well be a great and good looking woman, but probably not what you have in mind when you say "quality".

Unless you are talking about Africa or I suppose Southeast Asia, looking for a wife abroad in your 40s sounds like a terrible plan. Especially if you consider the fact that those 10 years of waiting around mean 10 years of globalisation and Westernisation for whichever country you're planning to do wife hunting in. It's hard now, it will be exponentially harder in 10 years.

Messages In This Thread