rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Bg, I wouldn’t wait until 40 to get married. I know you’re not ready now, but at least move the goal post to 35-37.

If you want a western wife, you’re gonna have to marry a lot sooner than that. Maybe before 30. Despite what the SMV chart tells you, young and fertile American women who haven’t ridden the carousel won’t consider anyone over 30 unless you have mad connections or are a family friend.

But if you want a foreign wife, that buys you some time. Foreign girls are more feminine and don’t mind age gaps as much. In many ways, you’re getting a better deal than with a western wife. Learn how to start a business, stack cash along the way, and move abroad. Take care of your body, stay away from drugs, don’t drink too much, and don’t even think about TRT, and you’ll still be fertile into your 40s. Fertility only drops about 1% each year after 25, provided you’re healthy, so its not like that drops off a cliff.

Although I’m not as militant about it, being a lifelong player is not a good long term plan for your life if you’re in the super majority of men.

Messages In This Thread