rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Quote: (04-09-2019 06:21 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Yeah. Ignore me.

Will do.

Your physical smv dropped two points in the last 8 years and your income is nothing special but in 45 years you're bound to be a billionaire president married to an Eastern European model.

I have the potential to become a millionaire in five years as my investments are doing way better than I thought they would.
My SMV only dropped because I couldn't keep up with my school, it was pretty competitive and my income is high for my age.

Judging on how your future is going to plan out based on your past is such a victim mentality. You seem super pessimistic, please have some hope in your life. Life is going to throw a lot of curve balls as you already know, did your negative mindset help you with those situations?

There's not many 40 year old dudes here who are singing the praises of spending 20 years chasing money and sluts.

I didn't say I will keep chasing girls at the age of 40.
I said I might marry when I am 40. There is a difference. I might even marry in late 30s.
Please read carefully.

With all due respect, I admire your input, but I don't think there is much consistency and logic in your feedback..
I am not trying to put you on the spot, but your lifestyle seem to not fit into mine and that's completely fine.
I am sure you are as happy as you can be in your own world and not everyone is the same.

I can sense the anger in you for some reason, experiencing hardship with your family Leo?

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread