rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dates with chatty girls

Dates with chatty girls

Quote: (04-07-2019 12:24 PM)Borges Wrote:  

Most of them are looking for relationships, even the ones who have the DTF vibe. It's rare to run into a chick who sincerely just wants to bang. I've banged bona fide sluts who sent me some clingy messages afterwards and were clearly interested in taking things further.

Getting them horny and banging them in the first date is not leading them on unless you flat out lie about your intentions. If you tell the girl you're looking for a girlfriend, imply she's a prospect, then pump and dump her, yeah, that's leading her on. But if the subject never comes up or if you're vague about it, it's fair game. Girls aren't dumb, they know what we're after.
I've also experienced it with few girls I've managed to get a FWB going. They say something that could imply moving towards relationship. I take a few seconds to answer / get confused and not know what to say, they pick up on it and clarify "oh not in that way" but it seemed like a test to see my reaction.

However, I'm still transitioning from the hollywood fairytale mindset and even clear evidence is giving me trouble finding a set of beliefs/boundaries that will keep me happy and sane lol.

Quote: (04-08-2019 05:37 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

With experience, you'll come up with a set of questions that dove tails into things where you can DHV, where you can display your value. I'm well traveled so that is a good one for me, it also dovetails with women saying they are adventurous. There is a chapter in Cialdinia about the consistency principle. If you get a woman to say she is adventurous, later she won't want to contraditct herself. So you might be talking about exploriing new cuisines, and she says she is adventurous, and then when you say lets come back to my house and watch this cool documentary on netflix, when she balks say, I thought you were adventurous? Its not guaranteed to work, but it tends to work because her brain has to resolve the contradiction. She will self rationalize, yes, I'm adventurous, and its only netflix.

That adventuruous consistency is gold and something I'll definitely use in the future. It's one of my usual questions anyway as I like to talk about extreme sports but never though of using it in that way.

If I do manage to lead the convo, I have a group of topics I'm both interested in and also have experiences to show value. If I can go through a couple of the topics thoroughly, dates tend to go well. Will try to be extra bold next few dates and see results.

Messages In This Thread