rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Quite frankly, I am just asking for some advice, not sure why people are pretty angry about late marriage and issues with dealing kids. It's almost funny.

First, I disagree that I have to marry early. I would rather be financially secure so that I can send my kids to school even if I get married at 40. At least that's what I wanted from my parents instead of struggling to help me paying for school.

In fact, when kids go to college, that's pretty much it, you don't need to spend time with them. Moreover, when kids are entering elementary school, they are going to be in school majority of the time, you are not baby sitting them. When I was growing up, I only wanted to spend couple hours with my family, not play entire basketball game up to 100 points on a full court. I would rather play video/computer games, read books, go out with friends and watch a movie or something.

Second, as long as I take care of my health, my sperm is going to be healthy enough to have kids at 40 .That's when the biological clock start to tick for man. For woman it's 30. Look at Donald Trump, he doing just fine.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread