rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris Datasheet 2018

Quote: (04-06-2019 10:29 AM)AlexWW Wrote:  

Remembering it, I really struggled hard in seduction because of the attitude of the Paris area girls, their cold way of being can demotivate guys.
They are like that partly because it happen that they get harrassed by uneducated guys from the suburbs, often with African origins. Fortunately I travelled in SEA, and I gained more experience with women in 3 months there than in 2 years in Paris.

I want to correct a notion that i hear all the time. That french girls are "that way because they were harrased by africans from the surburbs "

This is bullshit

Who created the french princess? who hangs out all day in large mixed social groups with the french girls? Who is passing out all the male secrets to these girls? who is calling the girls "mon pote" "my best friend"
who is whiteknighting for these girls?

The Africans in the surburbs? If you are an African in the Parisian surburb, where the hell are you gonna see or meet a french girl to harrass who has been ring-fenced by her big mixed social circle white knight group or ring-fenced by family or ring-fenced by friends. You don't even go to the same schools.

I am sorry but this is bull shit, you cannot create cold entitled princesses and then blame others when you cannot f*** them and have to go to SEA

Messages In This Thread