rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Catalyst in Budapest

Catalyst in Budapest

It will be difficult to find a job without connection. Especially that you speak only English (I guess) ,which nowadays is almost equivalent to zero as any sort of basic job can be handled by a few billions people who speak English. In addition to the language barrier and even though I love Hungary there is also a cultural difference between them and the rest of eastern europe. All this is not easy to handle even if you start having a good job.

I admire your determination and wish you luck but if you find NZ Dysfunctional and Budapest airport not great I don't think you are made to travel the world (Most of countries in the world are third -world and much more disorganised than Budapest)

A move to a more rural place ( i guess?) in NZ or Australia would have been more appropriate perhaps ? Not a poosey paradise but a place where you can be far from any sort of degeneracy

Messages In This Thread