rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Quote: (04-04-2019 08:23 PM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

Thanks for the recommendations. Personally I am not a fan of eating when I'm out gaming. I prefer cooking and eating at home. Drinking is fine but I find eating out makes me sleepy and not nimble enough. As my homie says all the time - you have to be hungry in order to stay in the game. Otherwise you get lethargic haha

Check out the third option, at least. I and my friends spent many nights partying and hanging out at Liberty Hotel. It has three main areas:

[Image: Dvb9-E5XQAUQ74M.jpg]

1. The upstairs lounge/hotel lobby (up the escalator): This area is pretty nice and has some seating around the walls. People typically stand in the middle and bar areas, drinking and socializing. There is rarely any actual dancing here.
Liberty Hotel is a former jail house, so it's pretty unique and beautiful on the inside.

[Image: 8470-2014-07-liberty-hotel.jpg]
[Image: 15702632.jpg]

2. The indoor lounge downstairs: This lounge is more like a club, and it's where most of the dancing and partying goes down. However, there's not a lot of space in here, and it gets packed - plus loud music. It's the grimiest part of Liberty. You can get some dance action here, and if you want to talk, ask her to come get a drink with you upstairs or the adjoining outdoor lounge.

3. The outdoor lounge downstairs: This is the outdoor area of the above lounge. This area is pretty big, and has a bar. It's a nice spot for talking and making out with your catch. The music isn't very loud here, so it's good for conversations.
It's probably still too cold for this area right now, as they typically keep it closed in the winter.

Liberty has a somewhat mixed crowd, so you'll see all kinds of people here. Though mostly the 22 - 35 crowd. Everyone typically dresses okay, as you can't get in dressed like a bum. Dress shirts are required for guys. And I think dress shoes as well (like many places in Boston). I've seen people come out of limousines and get turned right back, for wearing sneakers.

I haven't been to Liberty in a few years, but it was decent when it was one of our main spots. The ratio was generally acceptable there, and girls were always open to interaction and fun.

Messages In This Thread