rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Quote: (04-03-2019 03:56 PM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

Hey guys, I've been in Boston for around a month. It is an interesting city but I find it hit-or-miss on most places. I'll share some details.

The ratio of guys/girls is generally bad. But on the other hand girls are pretty open for approaching. At least the average looking ones.

I run constant day game with not much number closes: 15-20 day game approaches a week resulted in 3 numbers which didn't go anywhere. I am opening during my normal day without specifically allocating time to approach: street, cafe, supermarket game mostly.

Tinder/Bumble is a hit or miss so I am not really doing any online gaming.

I don't see any details on the Sea Port area. I was at Committee bar on a Saturday and it was a good spot - packed, bad ratio, but 2 girls approached me (that never happens) and I approached 2-3 groups that didn't go anywhere. The one girl that approached me I got her number and the other one was below my threshold so I didn't bother. Guys are dressed up there.

It does look like guys are not aggressive and very "metrosexual" - well dressed, talk a good bit, look shy-ish and polished.

I saw a girl literally went to order a drink in the middle of 5 guys next to the bar. She chose to go there for a drink to get someone to talk to her. And one of the guys had a long chat + exchanged numbers. Ballsy girl but hey when they want to be approached they'll figure out a way.

I tried the Oak Long Bar - nice spot but super bad logistics for approaching: the bar has these big chairs that make things weird and people don't mingle much. I pulled a girl out of there though which was an interesting experience and she was way too eager to talk to me.

Expect most girls to ask what you do. Hypergamy?

Lolitas is nice - but may be for dates. Good atmosphere but I don't see it as a great spot for approaching - small bar, generally groups of people go there, couples so not much turnaround.

The Brahmin was interesting - wasn't packed, some girls but mostly guys. I went there two times and both times was a miss.

On Thursday night it was dead everywhere. I tried 4-5 bars and they were all dead: Lolitas, The Brahmin, Dillon's, Tavern in the Square. Strange but may be I don't know the cycle of the city and where to go out?

The W lounge in downtown is cool but the crowd is weird - too many guys.

I haven't checked the clubs yet but going clubbing Solo is probably not a good idea.

I played around with approaching during the garbage hour after the clubs closed and may be that's a good thing to explore - almost venue changed two girls on the street but didn't work out. I find that single girls don't really walk around during the night - they get Uber immediately or walk in groups of people.

If anyone is in the city and wants to get a drink let me know.

Lolita is a great place for a date if you want to eat and drink in a hip and lively environment. Eastern Standard, which is also in the Back Bay area, is another favorite place of mine for dates; in contrast to Lolita, this one's got more of a classy/laid back vibe.

The Back Bay area's got a lot of great bars - I would keep trying new venues. Chances are you'll find one that fits your game style / vibe. Another area to consider is Cambridge.

Messages In This Thread